Adult League Reschedule Process
In order to help you manage rescheduling games we have created “Adult Reschedule Blocks” in the calendar that all managers can view online. Below are the steps needed to reschedule a game:
1. Visit MySAM (via arenasports.net > member log-in) and,
- click the “Arena Sports” link at the top and select "Location Schedule"
- choose your main facility of play under location
- choose the date you want to reschedule your game
- In the “Event Type” menu select "Block" and see what’s available. (There will be no cost associated w/moving the game)
- Find THREE possible block times labeled "Reschedule Blocker" or "Rental/ Reschedule Blocker"
2. Send an email to the opposing manager* and to the appropriate League Coordinator stating that you need a game rescheduled. Include in the subject: "Need to Reschedule "Team Name" game on Date/Time. *Manager contact information is emailed to all team managers/coaches at the beginning of the season.
3. Please let the opposing manager and your League Coordinator know your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for dates/times that you’d like to move the game to. The opposing manager can decline the request and accept a win via forfeit or agree to one or more of the dates. (All subsequent email correspondence should be sent via “reply all”).
4. The accepting manager should finalize the process via “reply all” and include in the Subject Line: “Accept (or Reject) Reschedule Request” and include the day/time of the accepted game. If rejected, a forfeit will be recorded. The team that did not initiate the request may keep the original game slot for practice time if the game is not rescheduled.
Reschedule requests approved by both team managers MUST be received by the League Coordinator no less than 72 hours prior to game day/time. Any requests made within 72 hours are not guaranteed. This is on a first come first serve basis. GAME DAY RESCHEDULE REQUESTS WILL RESULT IN A 3-0 FORFEIT TO YOUR OPPONENT.
Please Note: Until your game is officially rescheduled, available times are not guaranteed to be available, as other teams or Arena Sports customers may book the time slot at any time until both coaches confirm and the time is scheduled.