Arena Sports will be closing today, March 16th
Updated March 16, 2020 at 10:30am
Dear Arena Sports Customers,
Due to Governor Jay Inslee prohibiting gatherings of groups of 50 people or more, we have decided to cancel programming for tonight, March 16th. This means we will be rescheduling all programs and closing all facilities today instead of tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation and stay tuned for any new details.
Arena Sports Management
Arena Sports will be closing on Tuesday, March 17th
Updated March 12, 2020 at 6:00pm
Arena Sports Customers,
Based on today’s directive from Governor Jay Inslee to close all public and private K-12 schools in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties for the next six weeks, and in an effort to control the spread of Coronavirus, Arena Sports has decided to follow suit and close down our facilities during the same time period.
Starting Tuesday, March 17th, tentatively through April 24th, we will be making the following changes:
- Youth and adult league games at all Arena Sports locations will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute classes at all Arena Sports and satellite locations will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Arena Sports Swim lessons at Issaquah will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Booked parties and events during the closure time period at all facilities will be rescheduled
- Drop-in Inflatable FunZone play will not be available at any of our locations
- The Mill Creek Family Entertainment Center will be closed
The plan is to shift any current and new league seasons to restart after April 24th, unless we’re able to reopen sooner. With seasons being suspended (not canceled), we will not be issuing refunds at this time.
Our two fitness clubs, Issaquah Fitness and Magnuson Athletic Club, will remain open for business during this time, as activities are non-contact and customers can manage their own surroundings.
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority and the decision to close our facilities in the midst of the evolving Coronavirus situation is the right one.
We are working out details and will have more to share soon.
Arena Sports CEO
We are open and running at normal operating hours with modifications and closures of some programming.
Updated March 11, 2020 at 7:00pm
Arena Sports Customers –
When you visit Arena Sports, we want you to fully enjoy your time with friends and family, knowing that your safety is our priority. We are continuously monitoring and implementing the recommendations provided by the CDC and local health departments.
Our objective is to do our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.
Limiting Exposure to Coronavirus
- We are asking our employees that are sick to stay home.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- Based on the new King County order, it’s recommended that older and vulnerable individuals are encouraged to stay away from heavily populated areas.
Adult & Youth Leagues
- League games are running as scheduled, but we are happy to reschedule games through the end of summer if desired by the teams. We ask that all players limit the number of spectators they bring to their games.
Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute Classes
- Classes will run as normal, but we are happy to allow customers to make up any missed classes through the end of summer. We ask that customers limit the number of spectators when possible.
- All Open House events will be canceled in an effort to minimize large events at our facilities. We encourage customers to sign up for a free trial class that is held during normal class hours.
- In an effort to minimize large groups, all Inflatable FunZones will be closed indefinitely until we see fit to open them again.
Mill Creek’s Family Entertainment Center
- To help prevent the spread of infection through the headsets, Virtual Reality will be closed until further notice.
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning all areas more frequently than usual (including arcade games, laser tag equipment, bowling balls, and ropes course). Additionally, sanitary wipes will be available to customers at the front desk to clean equipment before and after use.
In response to several inquiries from working families about out-of-school care options, we are developing a solution to support our families that is compliant with the new guidelines outlined by Governor Jay Inslee. We’ll have more details to come soon. In the meantime, you may sign-up to be notified when this program is available.
We are committed to navigating through these difficult circumstances with your safety at the forefront of everything we do. Thank you for being a loyal guest, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Arena Sports CEO