Updated June 5, 2020
The Government announced today that Snohomish County is now officially in Phase 2 of reopening. We are excited to let you know that Moe’s Kitchen at Arena Sports Mill Creek will reopen for dine-in eating on Saturday, June 6th!
We’ve always taken pride in keeping our facility clean, but here’s how we’re upping our game to ensure we’re meeting the Governor’s Phase 2 guidelines:
- Our staff will be regularly cleaning tables, chairs and other surfaces throughout the facility.
- Seating is limited to 5 people per table.
- New hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations are conveniently located throughout the facility.
- We will be performing wellness checks on staff members entering the building, per government guidelines.
- Our staff will follow government guidelines with regards to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Masks for guests are optional, but recommended when not seated at your table.
Come support a local restaurant and join us for lunch or dinner. Check out our menu.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Moe’s Kitchen Hours
- Monday – Friday: 11am to 2pm and 5pm-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11am to 2pm
Takeout is Also Available
Call 425-341-7050 to place your order.
Updated June 3, 2020
COVID-19 New Protocols & Procedures
Updated May 20, 2020
Reopening Plans & Protocols
Dear Arena Sports Customers,
We hope this message finds you healthy. We are counting down the days until we can see our players and families in person again! Per Governor Inslee’s reopening plan, we are anticipating opening our doors in June (Phase 3) at reduced capacity levels.
We will send out new class and game schedules once we have a firm date for reopening, but in the meantime, we wanted to let you know about some of the protocols and measures we are putting in place at all of our Arena Sports locations to ensure you have a clean, safe facility to return to.
New protocols and measures include:
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations conveniently located throughout our buildings
- Intensive, regular cleaning of facilities with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Limited number of people in the buildings at one time, as directed by the government
- Modified facility flow and table spacing to ensure adequate social distancing
- Wellness checks of all employees upon arriving at our facilities
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for employees
- Potentially, required PPE for customers (we will follow the government’s guidelines in terms of whether masks are mandatory)
- Plexiglass safety shields at our front desks
- Staff education and training on prevention, in accordance with the CDC guidelines
We will make other changes as needed to ensure we are adhering to the Phase 3 social distancing and gathering guidelines set forth by the Governor once those are announced. In addition, our program managers are working on modifications to programs, as needed, in order to stay within guidelines. More information to come as we learn more from the government.
We also wanted to let you know that registration is now open for our new Pre-Summer Camp. This is a solution to bridge the gap for families of first responders and other essential workers in need of support between now and summertime.
Looking forward to seeing you all in person in the coming weeks!
Arena Sports Management
Updated May 12, 2020
Pre-Summer Camp Now Available for Preschoolers* Starting May 18th!
With schools being closed for the remainder of the school year, we have created a special new Pre-Summer Camp as a solution to bridge the gap for families of first responders and other essential workers in need of support between now and summertime.
*Preschoolers can attend AM or PM half-day camp if they are 3-5 years and are potty-trained.
We are now offering a 20% discount to families of first responders and healthcare workers. See below for details on how to get this discount applied.
These camps will be modified from our typical camps, with a limited number of campers per day, modified activities and designated time for homework and educational time. Our families’ safety is our top priority and we will take precautionary measures to minimize any risk of COVID-19 exposure (see below for more details).
- All Arena Sports locations (Redmond, Mill Creek, Magnuson, Issaquah, SODO)
- Kids 3-5 years who are potty-trained can attend half-day camp
- Kids in kindergarten – 6th grade can attend half-day and full-day camp
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day options
- Full-day or half-day options ($75/day and $45/day)
- Camp Time:
- Full-day – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Half-day (a.m.) – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Half-day (p.m.) – 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch offered through Moe’s Kitchen at Mill Creek and Redmond locations
- We will do our best to accommodate your child’s schoolwork and online learning schedules
- Precautionary measures to limit the potential spread of COVID-19 include:
- Increased frequency and intensity of facility cleanings
- Mandatory hand-washing for campers throughout the day
- Your child(ren’s) temperature will be taken at drop-off
- Staff will wear masks (based on feedback from parents we surveyed, masks are recommended, but optional for campers)
- 1:9 staff-to-kid ratio (no groups larger than 10)
- Kids will not have access to the Inflatable FunZone
- Drive-up drop-off and pick-up protocol at all locations except for SODO, so parents don’t need to get out of cars
- First Responder and Healthcare Worker Families should register and follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re a first responder. Then we will apply your 20% discount in our registration system.
Once you register, we will follow up with another email that has the full camp details.
Updated April 8, 2020 at 11:15am
Arena Sports Members,
Let us start out by saying “We miss you!” As you know, Governor Jay Inslee has extended the statewide stay-at-home proclamation for non-essential businesses until May 4th. Our plan is to continue the programming that our customers have registered for with modified seasons based on our reopen date. We will keep you posted as we learn more details from the state about the potential timing of reopening.
In the meantime, check out some new programs we’ve launched to stay connected to our members during the closure:
- Lil’ Kickers At Home Fun Video Series – This is a weekly series aimed at helping kids to stay active, burn off energy and keep up their skills while at home.
- Beyond the Pitch Parenting Resource Blog – Our very own Karen Crowe, who has a Masters degree and extensive background in child development, will be the primary author and curator of these articles.
- At-Home Workouts – The training staff at our two sister clubs, Magnuson Athletic Club and Issaquah Fitness, is creating daily workouts for you to do at home, including live stream workouts on Facebook. Follow us on our clubs’ Facebook and Instagram accounts to see what’s new. We are posting the weekly live stream schedules on the clubs’ websites.
- Stay Connected Via Social Media – While it’s not the same as being in-person, we love to hear your positive comments and see your smiling faces on social media. Follow us on our Arena Sports’ Facebook and Instagram channels.
We miss everyone and hope we can open the doors sooner than later. Our hope is that you and your family receive plenty of support until we can be back together in person.
Arena Sports Management
Arena Sports will be closing today, March 16th
Updated March 16, 2020 at 10:30am
Dear Arena Sports Customers,
Due to Governor Jay Inslee prohibiting gatherings of groups of 50 people or more, we have decided to cancel programming for tonight, March 16th. This means we will be rescheduling all programs and closing all facilities today instead of tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation and stay tuned for any new details.
Arena Sports Management
Arena Sports will be closing on Tuesday, March 17th
Updated March 12, 2020 at 6:00pm
Arena Sports Customers,
Based on today’s directive from Governor Jay Inslee to close all public and private K-12 schools in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties for the next six weeks, and in an effort to control the spread of Coronavirus, Arena Sports has decided to follow suit and close down our facilities during the same time period.
Starting Tuesday, March 17th, tentatively through April 24th, we will be making the following changes:
- Youth and adult league games at all Arena Sports locations will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute classes at all Arena Sports and satellite locations will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Arena Sports Swim lessons at Issaquah will be suspended and rescheduled to restart after reopening
- Booked parties and events during the closure time period at all facilities will be rescheduled
- Drop-in Inflatable FunZone play will not be available at any of our locations
- The Mill Creek Family Entertainment Center will be closed
The plan is to shift any current and new league seasons to restart after April 24th, unless we’re able to reopen sooner. With seasons being suspended (not canceled), we will not be issuing refunds at this time.
Our two fitness clubs, Issaquah Fitness and Magnuson Athletic Club, will remain open for business during this time, as activities are non-contact and customers can manage their own surroundings.
The health of our customers and employees is our top priority and the decision to close our facilities in the midst of the evolving Coronavirus situation is the right one.
We are working out details and will have more to share soon.
Arena Sports CEO
We are open and running at normal operating hours with modifications and closures of some programming.
Updated March 11, 2020 at 7:00pm
Arena Sports Customers –
When you visit Arena Sports, we want you to fully enjoy your time with friends and family, knowing that your safety is our priority. We are continuously monitoring and implementing the recommendations provided by the CDC and local health departments.
Our objective is to do our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, while allowing our customers to live a normal life and our employees to have gainful employment.
Limiting Exposure to Coronavirus
- We are asking our employees that are sick to stay home.
- For our customers, please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick.
- Based on the new King County order, it’s recommended that older and vulnerable individuals are encouraged to stay away from heavily populated areas.
Adult & Youth Leagues
- League games are running as scheduled, but we are happy to reschedule games through the end of summer if desired by the teams. We ask that all players limit the number of spectators they bring to their games.
Lil’ Kickers & Skills Institute Classes
- Classes will run as normal, but we are happy to allow customers to make up any missed classes through the end of summer. We ask that customers limit the number of spectators when possible.
- All Open House events will be canceled in an effort to minimize large events at our facilities. We encourage customers to sign up for a free trial class that is held during normal class hours.
- In an effort to minimize large groups, all Inflatable FunZones will be closed indefinitely until we see fit to open them again.
Mill Creek’s Family Entertainment Center
- To help prevent the spread of infection through the headsets, Virtual Reality will be closed until further notice.
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning all areas more frequently than usual (including arcade games, laser tag equipment, bowling balls, and ropes course). Additionally, sanitary wipes will be available to customers at the front desk to clean equipment before and after use.
In response to several inquiries from working families about out-of-school care options, we are developing a solution to support our families that is compliant with the new guidelines outlined by Governor Jay Inslee. We’ll have more details to come soon. In the meantime, you may sign-up to be notified when this program is available.
We are committed to navigating through these difficult circumstances with your safety at the forefront of everything we do. Thank you for being a loyal guest, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Arena Sports CEO