Distance Learning Camp
A solution for parents with kids participating in virtual learning.
We are excited to announce our new Distance Learning Camp - a great option for working parents of kids in 1st through 8th grade attending schools that are implementing virtual learning this fall. It's the perfect balance of education and fun!
This camp looks quite a bit different from our typical multi-sport camps, with the primary focus being on learning. During the school day, kids will participate in their classes and have homework time. After school ends, the fun begins, as kids can unwind with organized activities like field time, arts and crafts, board games and more.
Our families’ safety is our top priority and we are strictly following the CDC and local guidelines, which include social distancing, smaller group sizes and mandatory face coverings for kids and staff. For more info on our COVID protocols, visit our website.
Due to social distancing mandates and smaller group sizes, space is limited and camps will fill up quickly, so register today!
Here are some additional details:
- 1st through 8th graders can attend.
- Available at all five Arena Sports locations (Redmond, Mill Creek, Issaquah, SODO and Magnuson).
- Full-day camp, from 8am - 5pm (no half-day options available).
- $75 per day
- Pay as you go with our Payment Plan option. Simply select "payment plan" when checking out.
- Sibling discount - $15/day family discount for additional children after the first child
- Full-week discount - 10% discount if you sign up for an entire week
- Note: Discounts may not be combined.
- Monday through Friday - you choose the days that work for you!
- 9:1 camper-to-staff ratio.
- Our staff will help kids access their virtual classes and troubleshoot issues (parents to provide virtual platform log-in info).
- Kids need to bring their own tech devices, headphones, school supplies, snacks and lunch.
- Lunch is available for purchase at Moe's Kitchen (Mill Creek and Redmond locations only).
- Free wifi is provided.
- Kids and staff must wear masks while in our facilities.
- Refund policy: refunds are allowed if cancellations are made at least one week in advance of your camp start date.