King County Vaccination Mandate:
Arena Sports customers ages 12 and older will need to show proof of vaccination upon entering Issaquah, Magnuson, Redmond and SODO.
As an alternative to proof of vaccination, customers can present a negative FDA-approved PCR test that’s been administered within the previous 72 hours. Non-vaccinated customers must present a valid negative test result at each visit.
Accepted Forms of Documentation:
- CDC Covid-19 vaccine record card, or photo of CDC vaccine record card
- QR code, digital or printed certificate from MyIRmobile.com
- Vaccine administration record from a vaccine provider, including an individual’s doctor, pharmacy, or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including a photo or photocopy
- Any other digital vaccine card specified by Public Health – Seattle & King County as sufficient to demonstrate proof of vaccination status
- A negative FDA-approved PCR test administered within the previous 72 hours
Please note that like many other companies, we are working through some staffing shortages at Arena Sports. We appreciate your patience as we work to implement this new mandate. We encourage you to arrive a few minutes early for your scheduled activity to accommodate this extra step at check-in. Feel free to reach out to Arena Sports staff with any questions.
Parents or guardians dropping off or picking up their child from camp do not need to show proof of Covid vaccination or negative test, since they will only be in the facility temporarily.
In accordance with the Governor’s guidelines, those ages 5 and older must wear a mask at all times while in our facilities, regardless of vaccination status, with the exception of while eating or drinking. Fully vaccinated individuals 12 and up do not have to wear a mask while actively playing in a league game (they must wear a mask while on the bench and before and after the game). Beginning with the Winter II season, fully vaccinated kids of all ages do not need to wear a mask while actively playing in games (masks must be worn for the remainder of the Winter I season for kids younger than 12). Kids 5 and up (regardless of vaccination status) must wear a mask at all times during Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute classes and Skills Institute Soccer League games.
Read the full Department of Health guideline document.