Adult Leagues at Arena Sports Issaquah
Spring season starts April 10th
Registration is open!
Whether you’re a retired soccer pro, a weekend hack, or somewhere in between, Arena Sports is the place for you. Join one of our Men’s, Women’s or Coed soccer leagues for awesome fields, quality referees and healthy competition. Plus, there is plenty of room to hang out, grab a snack and something to drink at each one of our five locations!
|League||# Of Games||Game Days*|
|Men’s Over 40||12||TUE|
*Games played on this night may be subject to off-night or late-night games due to field availability.
A-Level: Highest Level, Very Competitive
B-Level: Moderately Competitive
C-Level: Recreational / Some Soccer Experience
D-Level: Recreational / Little or No Soccer Experience
Coed Beginner: New to Soccer
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 (plus tax) is due one week prior to the season start date. The deposit is applied towards the team fee. They will be refunded ONLY if the league does not form.
- Some leagues will need to be played at both Arena Sports Issaquah & Redmond so please designate your home facility during registration.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and have parental permission to participate in any Arena Sports adult program. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The earliest game time can be 5:40 pm and the latest at 11:00pm
- There is a 12-game minimum for Winter I, Winter II, and Spring seasons; 7 game minimum for Summer and Fall seasons
- All players must obtain an Arena Sports membership, $64/Individual ($128 Family). Players without a membership or one that is expired are ineligible to play an Adult League game. Substitute players may purchase a one-day temporary membership instead of an annual membership.
- All participants must have a current waiver on file. This can be done online or in person. Waivers are valid for one year
- Any individual can join a House Team. Payment must be made when being added to the roster. House Teams are first come, first served! (8-player minimum, 12-player maximum; for coed leagues, 6 male and 6 female players maximum)
- SHIN GUARDS AND SOCKS ARE REQUIRED to play. NO OUTDOOR CLEATS allowed.
Drop-in at Arena Sports Issaquah
Indoor 6v6 Drop-in
Looking for something fun to do on your night off? Come into Arena Sports and join one of our Drop-In Soccer games. The vibe is friendly and fun, yet competitive. Reserve your spot today!
Unavailable at this time
*Availability may vary based on field availability and capacity. Please click the register button below or call us to find out which sessions are available.
- 60-minute session
- Teams of 10 (6v6 with subs)
- Spots are limited, please pre-register
- Registration begins at 9 am Wednesday for the upcoming Friday session
- $12/session for Arena Sports members, $15 for non-members
- Be sure to check in 15 minutes before start time
Looking for another location?
Magnuson, Mill Creek, Redmond, and SODO