Arena Sports Summer Camp
Registration is now open! Reserve your spot today.
Are your kids due for some unbridled fun? Our day camps offer just that. Led by energetic coaches, our camps are a blast and feature great field games, inflatables and a variety of other awesome kid-friendly (and age-appropriate) activities.
Available for children 3-12 years old, we offer lots of flexibility with full or half-day options, early drop-off and late pickup. Walk-ins are welcome, too! Make sure to check out our 10-Day & 20-Day Flex Pass options if you want to save a little more money. They are good year-round at all Arena Sports locations and never expire!
Get a sneak peek into the day in the life of a camper. Our schedule is created to provide lots of fun activities with enough breaks to help manage their personal needs for the day. Please note, specific activities vary by location and change daily based on our established camp curriculum. Creatively themed days are also plugged into our camp offerings which may alter our schedule to accommodate the specialized activities that coincide with those days.
Summer Camp starts June 24
3-5 years old
- Half Day: 9am-12pm
6-12 years old
- Half Day: 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
- Full Day: 9am-4pm
- Free early drop-off: 8am – 9am free play in the Inflatable FunZone. Organized activities start at 9am.
- Late pick-up available upon request, 4:30pm – 6:00pm, $2.50 per 15-minutes per child.
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up, PM Camp drop off
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions
- 6/27 – Hat Day
- 7/3 – Harry Potter Day
- 7/11 – Seattle Sports Day
- 7/18 – Water Day
- 7/25 – Super Hero Vs Villain Day
- 8/1 – Crazy Socks Day
- 8/8 – Star Wars Day
- 8/22 – Animal Day
$5 Hot Lunch!
Kid friendly lunches are available for purchase from Moe’s Kitchen located inside Arena Sports Mill Creek – delicious for kids, easy for parents. Choose between the daily special or cheese pizza.*
Monday – Canadian Bacon & Pineapple Pizza
Tuesday– Mini Tacos
Wednesday– Mini Corndogs
Thursday– Chicken Strips
Friday– Mini Burritos
All lunches come with apple slices, a juice box and chips!
*Lunches must be pre-ordered.