Pre-Summer Camp Now Available for Preschoolers* Starting May 18th!
With schools being closed for the remainder of the school year, we have created a special new Pre-Summer Camp as a solution to bridge the gap for working families in need of support between now and summertime.
*Preschoolers can attend AM or PM half-day camp if they are 3-5 years and are potty-trained.
We are now offering a 20% discount to families of first responders and healthcare workers. See below for details on how to get this discount applied.
These camps will be modified from our typical camps, with a limited number of campers per day, modified activities and designated time for homework and educational time. Our families’ safety is our top priority and we will take precautionary measures to minimize any risk of COVID-19 exposure (see below for more details).
- All Arena Sports locations (Redmond, Mill Creek, Magnuson, Issaquah, SODO)
- Kids 3-5 years who are potty-trained can attend half-day camp
- Kids in kindergarten – 6th grade can attend half-day and full-day camp
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day options
- Full-day or half-day options ($75/day and $45/day)
- Camp Time:
- Full-day – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Half-day (a.m.) – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Half-day (p.m.) – 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch offered through Moe’s Kitchen at Mill Creek and Redmond locations
- We will do our best to accommodate your child’s schoolwork and online learning schedules
- Precautionary measures to limit the potential spread of COVID-19 include:
- Increased frequency and intensity of facility cleanings
- Mandatory hand-washing for campers throughout the day
- Your child(ren’s) temperature will be taken at drop-off
- Staff will wear masks (based on feedback from parents we surveyed, masks are recommended, but optional for campers)
- 1:9 staff-to-kid ratio (no groups larger than 10)
- Kids will not have access to the Inflatable FunZone
- Drive-up drop-off and pick-up protocol at all locations except for SODO, so parents don’t need to get out of cars
- First Responder and Healthcare Worker Families should register and follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re a first responder. Then we will apply your 20% discount in our registration system.
Once you register, we will follow up with another email that has the full camp details.