Youth Soccer (5-7) – Skills Institute Soccer League in Redmond
Spring season starts April 2
Registration is open!
Designed for kids ages 5-7 who want to take their game to the next level, Skills Institute Soccer Leagues (SISL) provide kids with the opportunity to develop as players in an age-appropriate game environment.
- Weekly small-sided games
- Boys’ & girls’ leagues (Issaquah’s leagues are coed)
- Abundant scoring opportunities
- Build soccer skills in a game setting
- Learn the value of sportsmanship, teamwork and perseverance
SISL will help your child build essential soccer skills, but it will also help them to become a strategic thinker, a collaborative teammate and develop respect for the game and all those involved. Coached by parent volunteers and refereed by our instructional Skills Institute Coaches, the focus is having fun.
Whether your team doesn’t quite have enough players to field a full team, or your child is an individual looking for a team, we’ve got you covered! Individuals looking for a team can register for a house team to be placed on a team that is the right fit for them. Join SISL for a first-rate youth soccer experience!
Skills Institute classes are not a part of Skills Insitute Soccer League.
Day of Play
|Number of Games|
- Leagues are determined by age (see youth soccer age chart below).
- Girls play girls teams and boys play boys teams.
- Teams are coached by parent volunteers.
- SISL Instructional Field Officials are provided for each game.
- Arena Sports membership is required.
- Teams play 4 v 4 on 1/3 of an indoor soccer field.
When determining the age group for a season, the year the season ends should be used for determining the birth year. Also, note that the format “U followed by age” really means that age and younger. For example, U8 should be read as 8 and younger.
Looking for practice time?
Reach out to the coordinator to reserve a private class! Field space is limited.