Last updated on May 2023
Classes and Camps
Arena Sports will gladly refund customers for any remaining classes and camps that they have not taken within the session, provided the events have not passed on the calendar before the request has been sent. Any Camp refund requests must be received a week before the registered day. All refund requests must be made in the form of an email to the facility or program personnel. In the event that a customer is unable to attend a class, they are required to inform Arena Sports. We will invite them to take a makeup class on another day, date, or time based on availability. Please note that makeup classes are not guaranteed. All makeup classes must be done during the season the missed class was scheduled in. Also, we will not grant any refunds “after the fact” for a no-show.
Leagues and Teams
After the customer pays their league fee, they are committed to the team/league and no refund will be granted except in the case of individual free agent players where a team is not found for the player by Arena Sports management. The no refund policy includes games missed for any reason, including suspensions due to poor conduct within our facility and forfeited teams. Refunds are permitted only if the player finds a replacement acceptable to their teammates and team manager. The new player is required to make payment before any refund will be processed for the player leaving. Arena Sports will assist in the exchange while communicating with the players.
All Other Transactions
All other purchases, including but not limited to, pro-shop items, concession, food and drink, passes, family entertainment center attractions, and promotional sales are final and non-refundable.
Last updated on May 2023
- Collection and Use of Information. We collect the information you provide to us when you register for an account, browse the site, sign up for classes or other events, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and when you email, call, fax or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password and other registration-related information (“Personal Information”) as well as IP address, browser type, and operating system. Where applicable, we may also collect transaction-related information. We will use such information to conduct our business and provide our services, and to send transaction-related communications such as welcome emails, and payment notices. We may from time to time send you marketing or promotional communications unless you elect to opt out of receiving such information (you can discontinue future promotional communications by following the specific unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive). We may share your Personal Information with third-party vendors and hosting partners as necessary to conduct our business and provide the services we offer. We may also collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information, which is in a form not intended to permit direct association with any specific individual, and this information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the cookie file of the web browser you are using to access our site so that we can remember who you are. We utilize “session” cookies to understand how visitors use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot personally identify visitors in this way, and session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off and close your browser. However, if you register to use any of our services or apps, we use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins, store your Personal Information to more quickly and easily enable you to process transactions and to receive information from us about the services we offer.
- Data Retention. Unless you contact us and request that we delete any Personal Information you provide to us, we typically retain such Personal Information for as long as you are registered to use our services, and for a reasonable period of time thereafter. If you desire to have us delete or modify any of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] and specify what you would like us to delete or modify. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with such request within a reasonable time unless we are otherwise required by law to retain the information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of creating anonymized aggregated data that is designed not to be attributable back to you, and reserve the right to freely use such anonymized aggregated data and any derivative data.
- Security. We use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of your Personal Information while it is under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures are able to completely prevent third parties from obtaining and using your Personal Information for unauthorized purposes. You must keep secret any username or password you use in connection with our site.
- Compromise of Information. In the event that any Personal Information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Arena will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and will take all other actions required by applicable laws and regulations.
- International data transfer. Our principal offices and our primary data storage facilities are located in the United States. If you access our site or use our services or apps from any foreign country, it is likely that any data you send us will be transferred outside of such country to us. By using our site, services and/or apps, you consent to having your data transferred to and stored in the United States.
- Log Files. We may collect data such as Internet protocol addresses, web browser types, Internet service providers, computer operating systems, date/time stamps, and click stream data, and may retain them in logs on our systems. We may connect Personal Information to such data to analyze trends, operate our business, or administer or track usage of various features within our site.
- Links to Other Sites. Our site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with applicable laws. We will disclose any information about you to the government or law enforcement officials as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or that pose a risk of being illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Children and Privacy. Our site is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.