April 5-9 — Issaquah, Mill Creek & Redmond
April 12-16 — Magnuson & SODO Seattle
With plenty of space to run and have fun, Arena Sports Camp is a great solution to keep your kids entertained all day! Our awesome coaches will expertly guide kids ages 3-12 through a structured curriculum filled with different games and activities.
Our flexible camp options will also accommodate what works best for your family’s schedule. Choose from full days, half days, full or partial weeks or even a single day of camp.
Due to social distancing mandates and smaller group sizes, space is limited and camps will fill up quickly, so register today!
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions