Spring Break Camp at Arena Sports
New Camp attractions & activities available at our Issaquah location during Spring Break.
April 3-7 – Mill Creek
April 10-14 – Issaquah/Magnuson/Redmond/SODO
With plenty of space to run and have fun, Arena Sports Camp is a great solution to keep your kids entertained all day! Our awesome coaches will expertly guide kids ages 3-12 through a structured curriculum filled with different games and activities. Our flexible camp options will also accommodate what works best for your family’s schedule. Choose from full days, half days, full or partial weeks or even a single day of camp.
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-5:30 Pick up and late care transitions
Ages & Time
3-5 years old
Half Day: 9am-12pm
6-12 years old
Half Day: 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Free Early Drop-off: Available starting at 8am. Organized activities will begin at 9am.
Late Pick-up available upon request, 4:30pm – 5:30pm, $12 per 30 minutes per child.