Educate. Develop. Inspire. This is what Skills Institute is all about. We are here to teach those who are new to soccer, looking to develop their skills, or are preparing for tryouts. Players have a blast learning and improving technical and tactical soccer skills while also achieving key developmental milestones.
Try a class for free! Kids ages 5-12 years will experience Skills Institute first-hand when they take part in a free trial class with our talented, high-energy coaches who can captivate kids and maintain their enthusiasm – challenging and encouraging them to learn and accomplish new things all while preparing them for school, team sports and beyond.
Scheduling Your Free Trial Class is Easy!
- Select your child’s age.
- Choose your desired location.
- Pick a date and time.
- Fill out the required contact information.
Please note: If you have multiple children, please schedule a free trial class for each child individually.
Soccer Tryout Prep
Classes are offered at all Arena Sports locations. Our convenient class times provide families with options to accommodate multiple children and busy schedules.
- Kids in group sports do better in school and have healthier relationships
- With the right coaching approach, sports can improve self-esteem and confidence
- Team sports help kids develop important interpersonal skills like cooperation and respect
- Kids need at least 60-minutes of activity each day to grow healthy
- Kids who exercise develop good habits and are more likely to exercise as adults
- 70% of kids drop out of organized sports by age 13 because “it’s not fun anymore.”
Skills Institute utilizes the same approach as our award-winning Lil’ Kickers program – age-appropriate curriculum taught by highly-trained coaches and designed to inspire kids to be active, strong, confident and well-adjusted in order to unleash their awesome both on and off the field.
Solid technical & tactical fundamentals lead to future success on the field
Our fun and adaptive curriculum focus on development and mastery of fundamentals including
dribbling, passing, trapping and shooting. Individual player assessment and evaluation each season ensures players receive personalized attention.
The 50-minute classes are led by highly-trained, professional coaches who tailor the program to individual abilities and level of play to help the player grow.