Designed for girls and boys ages 5-7, Skills Institute Soccer Leagues (SISL) provide kids with the opportunity to develop as players in an age-appropriate game environment.
- Weekly small-sided games
- Abundant scoring opportunities
- Build soccer skills in a game setting
- Learn the value of sportsmanship, teamwork and perseverance
SISL will help your child build essential soccer skills, but it will also help them to become a strategic thinker, a collaborative teammate and develop a respect for the game and all those involved. Coached by parent volunteers and refereed by our instructional Skills Institute Coaches, the focus is having fun. Join SISL for a first-rate youth soccer experience!
New Safety Protocols
Here are some of the modifications that we'll be making at our facilities to keep our players safe:
- Masks required at all times.
- All players must sign an updated waiver prior to playing in their first game, per the Governor's guidance.
- Players must bring a light and dark jersey, as we will not be offering pinnies at this time.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Boards near bench area, field entrance door, bench and ball will be sanitized in between games; thorough disinfecting will be done nightly.
- Game times will be scheduled to minimize players passing one another on their way in/out.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes before game time.
- Please limit the number of spectators.
- If your team wants to hang out in the lobby after the game, restaurant guidelines apply - maximum of 6 people to a table.
- Keep a safe social distance from one another when not on the field.
- Referees will wear masks.
- Guest Players: Non-rostered players are only allowed 1 game per day and must check in at the front desk prior to playing.