Designed for girls and boys ages five to seven, Skills Institute Soccer Leagues (SISL) provide kids with the opportunity to develop as players in an age-appropriate game environment.
- Weekly small-sided games
- Abundant scoring opportunities
- Build soccer skills in a game setting
- Learn the value of sportsmanship, teamwork and perseverance
SISL will help your child build essential soccer skills, but it will also help them to become a strategic thinker, a collaborative teammate and develop a respect for the game and all those involved. Coached by parent volunteers and refereed by our instructional Skills Institute Coaches, the focus is having fun. Join SISL for a first-rate youth soccer experience!
- Leagues are determined by age (see youth soccer age chart below).
- Girls play girls teams and boys play boys teams. Some ages will be coed.
- Players can join a House team as an individual or join a private team with their friends.
- Teams are coached by parent volunteers.
- SISL Instructional Field Officials are provided for each game.
- Arena Sports membership is required.
- Teams play 4 v 4 on 1/3 of an indoor soccer field.