Here are some of the precautions we've implemented to ensure our players stay safe:
- Masks required at all times except for when you are on the field playing. Masks are recommended while playing, but not required.
- Limiting the number of games to 3 games per field at one time.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Our staff will be doing regular cleanings of equipment and high-touch areas within our facility with hospital-grade disinfectant. In addition, thorough disinfecting will be done each evening.
- We will be sanitizing Spikeballs in between each game.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes before game time.
- All players must sign an updated waiver prior to playing in their first game, per the Governor’s guidance.
- No spectators allowed.
- If your team wants to hang out in the lobby after the game, restaurant guidelines apply – maximum of 6 people to a table.
- Keep a safe social distance from one another when not on the field.
For more facility protocols, please visit arenasports.net/facility-protocols.