King County Vaccination Mandate: Per the King County mandate, effective October 25th, those ages 12 and older will need to show proof of Covid vaccination or a negative test to enter our facilities. Arena Sports customers ages 12 and older will need to show proof of vaccination upon entering Issaquah, Magnuson, Redmond and SODO. As an alternative to proof of vaccination, customers can present a negative FDA-approved PCR test that’s been administered within the previous 72 hours. Non-vaccinated customers must present a valid negative test result at each visit.
Accepted Forms of Documentation:
- CDC Covid-19 vaccine record card, or photo of CDC vaccine record card
- QR code, digital or printed certificate from MyIRmobile.com
- Vaccine administration record from a vaccine provider, including an individual’s doctor, pharmacy, or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including a photo or photocopy
- Any other digital vaccine card specified by Public Health – Seattle & King County as sufficient to demonstrate proof of vaccination status
- A negative FDA-approved PCR test administered within the previous 72 hours
Mask Policy Update: Governor Inslee has reinstated the statewide indoor mask mandate. This means we are required to have Arena Sports customers and staff ages 5 and older wear masks at all times while in our facilities, regardless of vaccination status. The following are exceptions to the mask mandate, per the Department of Health guideline:
- Vaccinated individuals who are actively playing in a league game or practice are not required to wear a mask. Once on the sideline as a sub, after the game or anytime off the field, a mask must be worn. Masks are required for those 5 and older participating in indoor classes and camps.
- Masks are not required while eating or drinking