1/6/20, 7:00pm – Governor Inslee announced the “Roadmap to Recovery,” a COVID-19 phased reopening plan for Washington state. The new regionally based plan includes two phases. The new regionally based plan includes two phases. Our region is currently in Phase 1 but has the potential to move into Phase 2 as early as next week, based on meeting criteria related to COVID case numbers, test positivity rates, COVID hospital admission rates and ICU occupancy.
We are happy to announce that once our region moves into Phase 2, we will be able to reopen Group/Corporate Events! Please contact your local facility to inquire:
- Mill Creek – email@example.com
- Magnuson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redmond – email@example.com
- SODO – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issaquah – email@example.com