School’s Out Camp at Arena Sports Mill Creek
Arena Sports Camps are wildly fun and very convenient — making them good for children and even better for you! Our awesome coaches lead engaging, highly active and age-appropriate activities that keep them off their gadgets and entertained. You’ll get the peace of mind knowing they are being well cared for in a great environment.
Our flexible camp options let you choose what works best for your family. Select from half days, full days, full or partial weeks or even a single day of camp. Walk-ins* are welcome too!
*Walk-in customers are not guaranteed a spot if camp is already full.
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions
Upcoming Camp Dates
SCHOOL’S OUT CAMP
Camps fill up quickly. Pre-register today to guarantee a spot.
- June 19th
Skills Institute Camp
Kid focused. Goal driven.
The perfect week-long camp for kids 5-12 who want to up their game. Each morning coaches guide players in building technical and tactical fundamentals. This daily practice increases performance by leaps and bounds. By the end of the week, they will come away with improved skills, a better understanding of the game and a nose for the ball.