Today Governor Inslee announced that all indoor fitness and recreational facilities must close down for the next four weeks to help curb the spread of COVID-19. Outdoor fitness activities are not impacted. Get more details on the Governor’s order here.
Given this news, there are some important changes noted below for those enrolled in our Fall and upcoming Winter sessions.
If you are enrolled in the Fall session:
- For the remainder of the session, classes will be played outdoors beginning this Tuesday, November 17th.
- Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for outdoor play.
- We will have to cancel some weekend classes due to lack of available outside space.
- In the event your player has a class canceled, your Dash account will be credited.
If you are registered for the Winter session:
- Classes will begin as soon as we can reopen. (December 14th is the anticipated date for reopening, per the Governor’s order.)
Please contact us with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.