In order to help you manage rescheduling games, we have created “Reschedule Blocks” in the calendar that all managers can view online. There is no cost associated with moving a game. We recommend you look at your schedules in full at the beginning of the session. Prime reschedule spots will be used and if you wait until later in the session, there won’t be much available.
Below are the four steps needed to reschedule a game:
1. Check the daily facility schedule to the right,
- Click on “Search Options“
- Under the location drop down box select your desired facility
- In the “Event Type” menu select “Rescheduling Game Time” to see what’s available
- Find THREE possible block times labeled “Reschedule Blocker” or “Rental/Reschedule Blocker”
2. Send an email to the opposing manager* and to the appropriate League Coordinator stating that you need a game rescheduled. Include in the subject: “Need to Reschedule “Team Name” game on Date/Time. *Manager contact information is emailed to all team managers/coaches at the beginning of the season.
Adult League Coordinators:
Redmond – firstname.lastname@example.org
Issaquah – email@example.com
Magnuson – firstname.lastname@example.org
SODO Seattle – email@example.com
Youth League Coordinators:
Redmond – firstname.lastname@example.org
Issaquah – email@example.com
Magnuson/SODO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mill Creek – email@example.com
3. Please let the opposing manager and your League Coordinator know your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for dates/times that you’d like to move the game to. The opposing manager can decline the request and accept a win via forfeit or agree to one or more of the dates. (All subsequent email correspondence should be sent via “reply all”).
4. The accepting manager should finalize the process via “reply all” and include in the Subject Line: “Accept (or Reject) Reschedule Request” and include the day/time of the accepted game. If rejected, a forfeit will be recorded. The team that did not initiate the request may keep the original game slot for practice time if the game is not rescheduled.
Reschedule requests approved by both team managers MUST be received by the League Coordinator no less than 72 hours prior to game day/time. Any requests made within 72 hours are not guaranteed. This is on a first come first serve basis. GAME DAY RESCHEDULE REQUESTS WILL RESULT IN A 3-0 FORFEIT TO YOUR OPPONENT.
Please Note: Until your game is officially rescheduled, available times are not guaranteed to be available, as other teams or Arena Sports customers may book the time slot at any time until both coaches confirm and the time is scheduled.