Arena Sports Camp is wildly fun, flexible, safe and convenient – making them good for children and even better for you! Our awesome coaches lead engaging, highly active and age-appropriate activities that keep them off their gadgets and entertained all day. You’ll get the peace of mind knowing they are being well cared for in a great environment.
Our flexible camp options let you choose what works best for your family. Select from half days, full days, full or partial weeks or even a single day of camp. Walk-ins are welcome too!
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions