School’s Out Camp at Arena Sports
Arena Sports offers fun, flexible camps for kids ages 3 to 12 years. When school is out, bring the kids to Arena Sports Camp! Our year-around camps are flexible, offering full and half-day options as well as full or partial weeks. Even a single day of camp will be a delightful treat for your child. Plus, you can simply walk-in the day of camp. With an endless supply of fun, kids will be active and burning energy all day.
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions