School’s Out Camp at Arena Sports
When school’s out and the winter chill keeps kids indoors, why not have them spend the day with us at our School’s Out Camp! Here at Arena Sports we offer a fun, flexible camp experience for kids ages 3 to 12 with activities ranging from Capture-The-Flag to our end of the day Inflatable FunZone. Our camp is flexible, offering full and half-day options as well as full or partial weeks. Even a single day of camp will be a delightful treat for your child. Plus, you can simply walk-in the day of camp. With an endless supply of fun, kids will be active and burning energy all day!
- 8:00-9:00 Drop-off and supervised free play
- 9:00-9:15 Official welcome, introductions, explanation of camp rules. Kids are gathered into age-appropriate groups.
- 9:15-10:30 First rotation of games and activities. Each group will be expertly guided through our fun-filled curriculum.
- 10:30-11:00 Break/snack
- 11:00-12:00 Second rotation of games and activities led by our coaches.
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch and AM Camp pick up. PM Campers may be dropped off as early as 1:00pm.
- 1:00-2:30 Third rotation of games
- 2:30-3:00 Break/snack
- 3:00-4:00 Large group games and inflatables
- 4:00-6:00 Pick up and late care transitions