Adult Leagues at Arena Sports SODO
Spring season starts April 17th
Registration is open!
Whether you’re a retired soccer pro, a weekend hack, or somewhere in between, Arena Sports is the place for you. Join one of our Men’s, Women’s or Coed soccer leagues for awesome fields, quality referees and healthy competition. Plus, there is plenty of room to hang out, grab a snack and something to drink at each one of our five locations!
|League||# Of Games||Game Days|
*Games played on this night may be subject to off-night or late-night games due to field availability.
A-Level: Highest Level, Very Competitive
B-Level: Moderately Competitive
C-Level: Recreational / Some Soccer Experience
D-Level: Recreational / Little or No Soccer Experience
Coed Beginner: New to Soccer
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 (plus tax) is due one week prior to the season start date (applied towards team fee). Deposits will be refunded ONLY if the league does not form.
- Some leagues will be played at both Arena Sports SODO & Magnuson so please designate your home facility during registration.
- Must be at least 16 years of age (with a parent’s permission) to participate in any Arena Sports adult programs. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The earliest game time will be 5:40pm and latest at 11:00pm.
- There is a 12-game minimum for Winter I, Winter II, and Spring Seasons, and a 7-game minimum for Summer and Fall seasons.
- Tuesday and Wednesday leagues during the Summer and Fall combine for a 12-game season.
- All players must obtain an Arena Sports membership. Membership pricing: $64 individual ($128 Family). Players with an expired or no membership are ineligible for any adult league games or clinic classes and cannot be on a team’s roster. Substitute players may purchase a $10 Temporary Day Membership instead of annual membership. All participants must also have a current waiver form filled out and signed (can also be done online at our website.
- Any individual can join a House Team* (must be paid when added to roster). House teams have an 8-player minimum and 12-player maximum; 6 male and 6 female players maximum allowed on coed house teams. First come first served!
- SHIN GUARDS and SOCKS are REQUIRED to play, NO OUTDOOR CLEATS allowed.
Drop-In at Arena Sports SODO
Looking for something fun to do on your night off or over your lunch break? Come in to Arena Sports and join one of our Drop-In Soccer games. The vibe is friendly and fun – yet competitive. Registration opens every Monday at 5pm for the following Friday. Reserve your spot early!
Fridays, 12:30 – 2:00pm
- $10 per person
- Limited to 20 players
- 5-minute games
Be sure to check-in 10 minutes before the start time. No refunds or credits will be given after 9am on Friday mornings.
Looking for another location?
Issaquah, Magnuson, Mill Creek, and Redmond