Provide a safe, fun, friendly, and structured environment for Lil’ Kickers participants. As a Lil’ Kickers coach, you will be responsible for groups of kids, ages ranging from 18 months to 12 years old, during Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute classes, leading them in different soccer activities and development games while providing a safe environment for all. Coaches need to be professional, great communicators, organized, safe, able to manage behaviors, and of course fun.
The position would be Part-time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and welcome those participants in class
- Explain all program rules and policies to kids and parents
- Adhere to strict safety rules for Lil’ Kickers and Skills Institute participants
- Manage and organize daily lesson plans for classes. Weekly curriculum is provided
- Responsible for set up, clean up, and maintaining a field
- Attend pre-shift training and planning meetings before classes
- Continued coaches training throughout the seasons
- Providing recommendation cards to students at the end of each session
- Communication before and after classes with parents about their child’s progress
- Attend daily meetings before class and quarterly trainings
- Requirement to work at least 1 weekend shift each week
- Required to work consistent shifts throughout each session
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
- Willingness to be a Team Player and a Hard Worker.
- Prior experience as a coach not required
- Must be able to communicate clearly with supervisors and with customers
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work on your feet for an extended period of time
- Must be able to work weekends
- Arena Sports League Team Credit (eligible after probationary period)
- Free Arena Sports Membership
- Employee Discounts on Arena Sports programming
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Free beverages and concession discounts