Youth Soccer Leagues at Arena Sports
Winter I Season Starts in October
Get notified when registration opens below!
Our indoor Youth Soccer Leagues are well-organized and fun for kids ages eight (U9 – born 2014) through high school (U18 – Born 2005). Teams are organized by gender, age and skill level, offering a first-rate soccer experience for both recreational and competitive players.
- Fast-paced games
- Lots of goal-scoring opportunities and touches on the ball
- Great refs
- Quality turf fields
- Focused on safe play, having fun and the value of sportsmanship
Keep the fun of youth leagues going year-round. The commitment is only an hour a week and the time kids spend on the pitch with their buddies is invaluable!
Whether your team doesn’t quite have enough players to field a full team, or your child is an individual looking for a team, we’ve got you covered! Individuals looking for a team can register for a house team to be placed on a team that is the right fit for them.
Bronze: Rec / Beginner Teams
Silver: High-Level Rec. / Low-Medium Select
Gold: Premier / High Select
- Space and late registration are subject to availability.
- Player fees are due by day of the first game — no exceptions.
- Current Arena Sports membership is required. $64/player; $128/family membership.
- Scheduling can get tricky when we are accommodating teams of all ages and levels of play. We try to be fair and provide balanced schedules for all teams, but please note the indicated days of play are the “primary” days of play. Games may be scheduled on other days if necessary. Weekend games start as early as 7am.
- At the time of registration, please place your schedule requests. We accept schedule requests relevant to the first two weeks of the season to accommodate outdoor schedules. Please note that these requests are not final but will be considered while scheduling.