Spring Youth Leagues Start April 4th*
Our indoor Youth Soccer Leagues are well-organized and fun for kids ages eight (U9) through high school. Teams are organized by gender, age and skill level – offering a high-quality soccer experience for both recreational and competitive players.
- Fast-paced games
- Abundant goal scoring opportunities
- Increased touches on the ball
- Great refs
- Quality turf fields
- Focused on safe play, having fun and the value of sportsmanship
Keep the fun of youth leagues going year round. It only takes an hour a week, and time with friends on the pitch is always well spent!
- A minimum of 10 players is required on the roster. Arena Sports reserves the right to add additional players as needed. Team managers will be notified. Leagues with fewer than five teams may be merged with age groups either one year older or younger. Managers will be notified should this be necessary.
- Individual player fees only.
- Space and late registration are subject to availability. Player fees are due by day of the first game, no exceptions.
- Current Arena Sports membership required. $58/player; $116/family membership.
- House Teams are available for any individual player (U9 – HS) who wishes to play but does not have an organized team. House Teams are limited to 12 players. Arena Sports jersey included. House teams are coached by volunteer parents. If interested, please let us know!
- Scheduling can get tricky when we are accommodating teams of all ages and levels of play. We try to be fair and provide balanced schedules for all teams, but please note the indicated days of play are the “primary” days of play. Games may be scheduled on other days if necessary. Weekend games start as early as 7am.
- At the time of registration, please place your schedule requests. We accept schedule requests relevant to the first two weeks of the season to accommodate outdoor schedules. Please note that these requests are not final but will be taking into consideration while scheduling.
Sign up as an individual for a House Team
Want to play indoor soccer, but don’t have a team? Arena Sports can help place your child with our free agent roster! If we get enough players to form a full team for an age group, we will create a House Team, and get you filled in on all the details with an orientation before your first match! Otherwise, we will try and get you placed with one of our private teams who may need an extra player or two. Follow this easy process to help get your child signed up!
- To join the free agent roster, you must create a Daysmart Recreation Account. Please remember to add all family members when registering.
- After you have successfully logged in, click “Register” at the top. Choose the child you would like to register. If you don’t see your child, click “Add New Child”.
- Click “Teams or Leagues” followed by “Join a Team”
- You should now see a Boys and Girls free-agent roster. Click “Register” under the appropriate team, and answer the prompts (for best free agent placement). Click “check-out” to complete registration.
- Congratulations! You are now registered as an Arena Sports free-agent. Please await follow-up from one of our Youth League coordinators.