New turf play area at Arena Sports Issaquah!
Our new turf area is open for camp this summer. Join us at Arena Sports Issaquah to enjoy all the outdoor activities and games we have planned for summer camp. Register online or drop-in and let’s take advantage of the nice weather together!
Our campers are going gaga for GaGa Ball!
What do you get when you play Dodgeball in an enclosed pit? You get Gaga Ball! Gaga ball is a fast-paced game that combines dodging, jumping, running, and striking a soft ball played until just one person is left standing.
Why Gaga Ball?
Why not?! Gaga ball is an intense, yet fun filled activity that keeps kids moving and having fun! Other benefits of Gaga ball are:
- Gaga ball helps improve physical strength skills and abilities
- It is great for kids (and adults) of all ages
- This game instills strategic thinking and decision making skills
- It promotes agility and physical activity in kids
- It keeps the children interested and involved, helping them to grow focus and concentration
- The game helps develop dexterity and hand eye coordination in kids