Our indoor Youth Soccer Leagues are well-organized and fun for kids ages eight (U9) through high school (U18). Teams are organized by gender, age and skill level – offering a first-rate soccer experience for both recreational and competitive players.
- Fast-paced games
- Abundant goal scoring opportunities
- Increased touches on the ball
- Great refs
- Quality turf fields
- Focused on safe play, having fun and the value of sportsmanship
Keep the fun of youth leagues going year-round. It only takes an hour a week, and time with friends on the pitch is always well spent!
New Safety Protocols
Here are some of the modifications that we'll be making at our facilities to keep our players safe:
- Masks required at all times.
- All players must sign an updated waiver prior to playing in their first game, per the Governor's guidance.
- Players must bring a light and dark jersey, as we will not be offering pinnies at this time.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Boards near bench area, field entrance door, bench and ball will be sanitized in between games; thorough disinfecting will be done nightly.
- Game times will be scheduled to minimize players passing one another on their way in/out.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes before game time.
- Please limit the number of spectators.
- If your team wants to hang out in the lobby after the game, restaurant guidelines apply - maximum of 6 people to a table.
- Keep a safe social distance from one another when not on the field.
- Referees will wear masks.
- Guest Players: Non-rostered players are only allowed 1 game per day and must check in at the front desk prior to playing.