Adult 4v4 Outdoor Soccer League at Arena Sports Issaquah
Games Begin July 11th
Arena Sports Issaquah is excited to announce our new Outdoor 4v4 League. The game is fun and fast-paced and scoring is abundant. Come play under the lights on our outdoor compact turf field.
We offer men’s, women’s and coed leagues for both recreational and competitive players. Gather your friends or join as a free agent and get ready to have a great time! After the game, hang with your teammates inside and enjoy an adult beverage and snacks.
Here’s what’s different from our traditional indoor soccer leagues:
- 4 players per side – 3 players and 1 goalie
- For Co-ed, there must be at least 2 women on the field at all times
- The field is lined to allow for out of bounds
- Smaller and more compact field allows players to focus on their touch, passes, and ball movement
- Smaller goals than traditional outdoor goals
|League||# Of Games||Game Days*|
|Women’s (If enough interest)||6||TUE|
- Men’s and Co-ed leagues at beginner and competitive levels
- Games are 40 minutes, with two 20-minute halves
- Games are refereed
- Limit of 6 players per roster
- Cost: $450 per team or $75 for individuals on a House team
- Arena Sports membership required
- Arena Sports Issaquah location only
- Each player must sign a waiver
Need a Team? House teams are available for individual players who are not currently affiliated with an established team.
Competitive: Highest Level, Very Competitive
Recreational: Moderate Level -Little or No Soccer Experience
A non-refundable deposit of $50 (plus tax) is due one week prior to the session start date. The deposit is applied towards the team fee. Deposits will be refunded ONLY if the league does not form.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and have a parent’s permission to participate in any Arena Sports adult programs. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Earliest game time will be 6:00pm and latest will depend on how many games are played each night.
- There is a 6 game minimum for Fall and Winter seasons.
- All participants must also have a current waiver on file. This can be done online or in person. Waivers are valid for one year.
- Any individual can join a House Team. Payment must be made when being added to the roster as House Teams are first come, first served!
- 7 players maximum
- Coed leagues: At least 2 female players on the field at all times.
- SHIN GUARDS AND SOCKS ARE REQUIRED to play. NO OUTDOOR CLEATS allowed.