Grab friends, family and teammates and join one of our Men’s, Women’s or Coed soccer leagues! Quality referees, healthy competition and the chance to create a great soccer community for you and your team is all here at Arena Sports. Plus, there is plenty of room to hang out, grab a snack and something to drink after your game!
New Safety Protocols
- Masks required at all times except for when you are on the field playing. Masks are optional while playing.
- All players must sign an updated waiver prior to playing in their first game, per the Governor’s guidance.
- Please bring a light and dark jersey as we will not be offering pinnies at this time.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Boards near the bench area, field entrance doors, player benches and the ball will be sanitized in between games; thorough disinfecting will be done nightly.
- Game times will be scheduled to minimize players passing one another on their way in/out.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes before game time
- If your team wants to hang out in the lobby after the game, restaurant guidelines apply – maximum of 6 people to a table.
- No spectators allowed.
- Please keep a safe social distance from one another.
- Referees will wear masks.
- Roster size is limited to 12 and teams can only have 12 people in the facility at any given time.
- Guest Players: Non-rostered players are only allowed 1 game per night and must check-in prior to playing.