Do’s & Don’ts of joining an adult soccer league at Arena Sports
- DO grab your friends, put together a team, come up with a clever team name and join the fun.
- DON’T include anyone under age 16 on your team. While 16-year-olds aren’t “adults” in most circles, we allow them on adult teams at Arena Sports so we can laugh at how they run circles around the actual adults.
- DO (if you’re over 21) stick around and enjoy an ice-cold brewski after the game. This is the perfect opportunity to strategize with your teammates. Oh… and hanging out and socializing with your friends is also cool.
- DON’T give the refs a hard time. They work hard to call a fair game and don’t deserve to be disrespected.
- DO exhibit the utmost sportsmanship. Seriously. This is a family establishment. Don’t be “that guy” – the one everybody laughs at and nobody wants to play with or against.